Approx. Rs 10,900 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||AQUATOUCH RO + COPPER|
|Purification Module||Mineral Guard|
|Tank Storage Capacity||5-10 L|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Operating Input Voltage||24V DC|
) is a water purification technology that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and larger particles from drinking water. In reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property, that is driven by chemical potential differences of solvent thermodynamic parameter. Reverse osmosis can remove many types of dissolved and suspended chemical species as well as biological ones (principally bacteria) from water, and is used in both industrial processes and the production of potable water.
Let’s have a look at the five important benefits of drinking copper water:
- Boosts immunity and promotes overall well-being - Insufficient copper levels weaken the human immune system as well as increase its susceptibility to sickness and infection. Hence, enough amount of Copper is needed by human body to boost immunity and fight various diseases. Pureit Copper??? RO charges water with 99.8% pure copper in the right amount which strengthens the immunity system of your family, promotes well-being and protects them against harmful diseases.
- Boosts metabolism: Drinking copper infused water helps in boosting metabolism – helping the body to burn calories. As per Chris Chang, a lead researcher from University of California, Copper is essential for breaking down fat cells so that they can be used for energy generation. According to him, Copper is not something the body can make so we need to get it through our diet. Did you know? Consumption of 2 litres of Copper charged RO water every day from can meet up to approximately 30% of the RDA for Copper (for adults, as guided by the Indian Council of Medical Research, ICMR).
- Improves digestion: Copper water helps in breaking down of food particles in our bodies, improving digestion and further promoting functioning of our digestive system by killing harmful bacteria. It also allows the liver and kidneys to function better by ensuring they absorb the right nutrients from food. With Pureit’s Copper??? RO water purifier, it is now possible to consume copper enriched water at all times of the day.
- Stimulates brain and improves its functioning: Copper deficiency can make it difficult to learn and remember. Copper aids the brain’s defence system and relay signals to the body. It is used by enzymes that help supply energy to the brain and is often known as the ‘brain food’. Consumption of right amount of copper along with other essential minerals boosts brain’s productivity and creativity.
- Helps Fight obesity: Drinking copper infused water enables weight loss in a natural way. It easily breaks down fat and improves the efficiency of our digestive systems. It also helps neutralize toxins and makes you feel healthier.