Approx. Rs 90,000 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Brand||Aqua Smart Care|
|Model Name/Number||250 LPH|
|Purification Capacity||250 LTRS PER HOUR|
|RO Capacity||200-500 (Liter/hour)|
|Type Of Purification Plants||Reverse Osmosis|
|Water Source||Borewell Water|
|Voltage||230V AC Single/Three Phase|
• RO System with Pre – Treatment
• Removes Dissolved Impurities like rust, heavy metals, salts, chemical and virus, bacteria.
• Individual sand and carbon filter with Automatic& manual Backwash system.
• Inbuilt Raw water feed pump.
• Ss 304 plant structure.
• Automatic operation with auto ON & OFF.
• Automatic Anti-scalant Dosing system.
• Electronic control panel with all safety Features.
• Easy to operate
• Low pressure switch prevent again dry run at time of empty raw water tank.
• High pressure switch prevent again high pressure accident.
• Display of product & Rejection water flow, Pressure, Voltage, Amp and LED Indication.
Salt Rejection – 99%
Recovery – 50%
Power Requirement – 230 Volt AC single Phase/Single phase
Approx. Rs 21,700 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Power Source||230 v Ac|
Benefits of water softener :
The Drinking Water Dictionary defines a water softener as "a pressurized water treatment device in which hard water is passed through a bed of caution exchange media for the purpose of exchanging calcium and magnesium ions for sodium or potassium ions, thus producing softened water that is more desirable for
laundering, bathing, and dishwashing. A water softener is a whole house solution for hard water; it is not a water filter.
The benefits of using a softener include keeping all fixtures from scaling or corrosion, using less detergents in the washing machine and keeping clothes soft and bright, eliminating steaks and spots on glassware and dishes, prolonging the life of the water heater and the refrigerator ice maker by preventing any calcium and magnesium carbonate deposits. A water softener can be used for the whole house or may be connected to the water heater only, thus saving in the operation cost.
Explore More Products
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited